AS opening sequence

prelim task

Thursday 5 November 2009

feedback for my story

I told my group my story and they gave feedback. The theme of the story is vanity, and it’s about listening to parents because they always want the best for their children. It also teaches the target audience that looks are not everything.
They said that I had to make it more modern because it was too much like the olden days with the king and queen and the witches. They said that instead of a prince I should have a good looking boy. They also said that I had to write more about the boy and his Barents background. They said that my disruption in the story was not clear and that I should have something a little bit more dramatic happening in the story because it was too plain.
They also said that I should make the audience more familiar with the girl and her parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment